I know that there is already a section "about me" but I would like to go in a bit more detail and introduce myself and let everyone know what is going on in the world of me!
I was born in a small town in Carbon County known as Price, Utah. I only lived there until I was six years old and thats when I moved to Cedar City, Utah. I have been in good ole Cedar ever since and to be honest, the only thing I remember of Price is their WavePool. I went to Fiddlers Elementary, then Cross Hollows followed by Cedar Middle school which then led up to Canyon View High School where I spent most of the time in the water swimming for their Swim Team and playing on their Water Polo team. I am now attending SUU and kind of just taking it slow, I am not sure on what I want my major to be but I figured there is no rush.

I have the best parents in the whole entire world, my mom is a Registered Nurse and is my role model and my dad works for Questar and he is a super hero in my eyes. I have two wonderful sisters and im stuck right in the middle. Dani is two years older than me and she works at the Hospital in the Lab, she is the one who runs all the tests on all the specimens sent to them. She is pretty dang awesome. My little sister, Morgan is three years younger then me and she is a Lifeguard at the new Aquatic Center here in Cedar, she goes to Canyon View High School and is an avid swimmer and water polo player. She is a little heart breaker so boys, watch out!

I am currently working at IHC as a Phlebotomist, Yes, I do get to poke people with needles for my job, pretty sweet if you ask me. I am also taking an EMT-Basic course in the evenings after work and I hope to take the EMT-Intermediate course after this one ends. My goal is to eventually end up in a Paramedic Program and who knows... Maybe ill end up doing a Nursing Program after that.
I don't mean to brag.. but I think Im going to for a minute, I have to coolest dog in the world. She is a miniature black lab.. She is full grown and only goes up to my knee. She is the perfect size but she is still super playful and has so much energy. Her name is Ellie and I just love her.

Well thats all for now.. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment