Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Penny For My Thoughts?

Here are just a few random thoughts that have floated through my head at one point or another... ... I am not a girly girl but I like to get dressed up on occasion. ... I do NOT like being called "babe" but for some reason "baby" isn't as bad. ... I speak my mind and I speak it freely! ... I like living with my parents, free room and board and I have no roommate drama. ... I like to think I'm a genius, Because I am. ... People who act like they're better than everyone else, deserve a nice slap in the face with reality. ... I hate the snow, but people who facebook their feelings about snow bother me more. ... I was born to swim, and I live to play water polo. ... I can never remember the date, no matter how many times I check the calender. ... I love receiving letters! ... I talk to my dog because she doesn't talk back. ... I don't like cranky people. ... I really am fascinated with trauma and Emergency situations. ... I am sick of Facebook, its very counter-productive. ... When you go to work, leave personal problems at home and put a freakin smile on your face. ... I admire dedicated people. ... Family means everything to me, like it or not we are all stuck with each other. ... I do not like people who cause drama just for the heck of it.
Well, this is just a brief summary of a few thoughts that come and go daily.. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment