Tuesday, April 19, 2011

i'm a believer

Ever since I was a little girl, I have been taught right from wrong, and for this, I appreciate my parents so greatly for raising me in the gospel. I'm not saying that those who aren't members are horrible people or those who fall away are condemned, I just know that for me, in my own experiences... The Gospel is the reason I am the way I am.

So.. I don't really brag about my religion very often and I rarely bare my testimony but I think right now.. I will.



I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is the true church, and Jesus Christ was brought to this earth and crucified in order for all of us to have a chance at returning to our Heavenly Father. I know that we have true prophets that lead and guide us, President Monson is our living prophet today. I know that the atonement is real and it is here for our use, nobody is perfect but celestial glory is within reach if we choose to humble ourselves before the Lord.





I know that family is forever and like it or not, we're stuck with them. I know that one day, I want to be sealed in the Temple to the person I love for eternity, not just "until death do we part".. I want to be able to have my future children sealed to me and my husband forever and ever. I know that through the power of prayer, many things are possible.. I also know that the Lord will answer prayers the way the he feels suitable, He knows what is best for each one of us, even when we want the exact opposite.


I love this Gospel and I want my children to grow up in it as well, I want them to grow up loving the savior and appreciating all that he has done.





I leave this for pondering thoughts. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment